A healthy scalp yields healthy hair. Take your wash day to the next level with a tea rinse. Tea rinsing neutralizes inflammation, stimulates follicles for growth and supports cell turnover among other benefits. Why tea? Learn more.
This kit includes the essentials to get you started on your tea rinse regimen:
- 1 4 oz Yokai Tea Rinse made with all organic non-GMO ingredients — White Peony, Lavender + Cornflower Petal; or Neem + Lemon Verbana + Calendula
- 1 8 oz applicator bottle
- 2 reusable muslin tea bags
- 1 hand-crafted Thai natural redwood spoon
- 1 cotton storage sachet.
Our tea is specially formulated for hair – please do not drink.
Each 4 oz jar yields 10+ rinses
INGREDIENTS: see tea rinse refill product pages
Note: Because we use naturally sourced botanicals, color may vary slightly across batches.
HOW TO TEA RINSE:
Double Batch Recipe
- Steep 1-2 tablespoons of tea in 16 oz of just boiled water, cover with a small dish
- Let cool to room temperature, then strain out leaves if necessary
- We like to portion the recipe into two, 8 oz applicator bottles, using one and refrigerating the other for our next wash day!
- Apply to a clean scalp and follow up with your favorite deep conditioner
- Cover hair with plastic cap and leave in for 20–40 mins. For best results, use a heated cap or cover with towel
Let us know how things are getting on! We hope you enjoy smooth and fortified strands.