This handmade combination whipped butter is great for creating shiny, fluffy, and defined twist-outs without leaving hair greasy or weighed down. Oemi team tested, day 1 ready to wear hair.
Our best selling Cupuaçu + Kokum Cream is now available in three scents:
- Basil + Bergamot: the invigorating scent of fresh herbs.
- Lavender: a classic, calming and flowery scent
- Unscented: this variation pulls through the natural aromas of the ingredients.
Each 2 oz jar yields 6-7 applications; each 4 oz jar yields 12-14*
INGREDIENTS: cupuaçu butter+, kokum butter, cocoa butter+○▽, jojoba oil○, baobab oil+, argan oil○, grapeseed oil○, sweet almond oil, rosemary leaf extract○, beeswax+○✺, aloe vera gel▽, fermented radish root▽, basil and bergamot essence○
○ORGANIC +FAIR TRADE ▽NON-GMO ✺CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE:
- Rub product in hands to melt (a little goes a long way).
- On sectioned wet hair, apply a nickel-sized amount from ends to roots after your leave-in conditioner. On sectioned dry hair, apply a dime-sized amount after spritzing strands with water to seal in moisture at night.
Great for twist-outs, braid-outs, and protective styles. Great for skin, too!
Item ships typically within 5-7 days of order receipt.
*estimates based on shoulder length type 4a/4b low porosity hair
Note: this product may liquefy while in transit, during the summer months because it was created with 100% natural ingredients. We do not use fillers, stabilizers or synthetic preservatives. To return to original consistency, cool in refrigerator or in room 75 degrees F (24 degrees C) or below.
Note: Because we use naturally sourced botanicals, color may vary slightly across batches.